Exercises. Least common denominator of fractions.
These exercises will help to check how you are able to reduce fractions to a common denominator.
The solution of exercises is the best way to test your knowledge and understand studied material!
Exercises: Least common denominator of fractions
Assessment of tasks
- The maximum you can get 2 points when solve the exercise
- You will get less points if common denominator is not least common denominator
After pressing the , you will know right or wrong, you have solved the problem.
To skip the current example and go to the next press .
Attention!!! If you skip an example, it is counted as a not solved and you can not come back to it.
Rules. Least common denominator of fractions
- find the least common multiple of the denominators [it will be the least common denominator];
- divide the least common denominator into denominators of the given fractions [it means to find for each fraction an additional multiplier];
- to multiply numerator and denominators of each fraction by its additional multiplier.
Add the comment