Exercise. Adding and subtracting of two fractions
These exercises will help to check how you are able to calculate the sum and difference of two fractions.
The solution of exercises is the best way to test your knowledge and understand studied material!
Addition And subtraction of two fractions
Assessment of tasks
- The maximum you can get 4
pointswhen solve the exercise
- You will get less points if don t convert improper fractions into mixed numbers or don t simplify fraction
After pressing the , you will know right or wrong, you have solved the problem.
To skip the current example and go to the next press .
Attention!!! If you skip an example, it is counted as a not solved and you can not come back to it.
Rules. Addition and subtraction of fractions
- to reduce fraction to a least common denominator;
- add the numerators and put the answer over the same denominator;
- simplify the fraction;
- to convert improper fractions to mixed numbers if needed.
Add the comment