Exercises. Converting improper fractions to mixed numbers
These exercises will help to check how you are able to convert improper fractions to mixed numbers.
The solution of exercises is the best way to test your knowledge and understand studied material!
Exercises: Converting improper fractions to mixed numbers
Assessment of tasks
- The maximum you can get 4 points when solve the exercise
- You will get less points if don t convert improper fractions into mixed numbers or don t simplify fraction
After pressing the , you will know right or wrong, you have solved the problem.
To skip the current example and go to the next press .
Attention!!! If you skip an example, it is counted as a not solved and you can not come back to it.
Rules. Conversion of improper fractions to mixed numbers
- Divide the numerator by the denominator.
- The quotient (without the remainder) becomes the whole number part of the mixed number. The remainder becomes the numerator of the fractional part.
- The new denominator is the same as the denominator of the improper fraction.
Add the comment