Online calculator. Solving system of linear equations by substitution.
This online calculator will help you to solve system of linear equations.
Using this online calculator, you will receive a detailed step-by-step solution to your problem, which will help you understand the algorithm how to solve system of linear equations.
Solve the system
Change the names of the variables in the system
Fill the system of linear equations:
Entering data into the calculator for solving system of linear equations by substitution
- You can input only integer numbers or fractions in this online calculator. More in-depth information read at these rules
- To change the signs from "+" to "-" in equation, enter negative numbers.
- If in your equation a some variable is absent, then in this place in the calculator, enter zero.
- If before the variable in equation no number then in the appropriate field, enter the number "1".
For example, the linear equation x1 - 7x2 - x4 = 2
can be entered as:
x1 + x2 + x3 + x4 =
Additional features calculator for solving system of linear equations by substitution
- Use , , and keys on keyboard to move between field in calculator.
- Instead x1, x2, ... you can enter your names of variables.
You can input only integer numbers, decimals or fractions in this online calculator (-2.4, 5/7, ...). More in-depth information read at these rules.
Add the comment