Online calculator. Solving system of linear equations by substitution.
This online calculator will help you to solve system of linear equations.
Using this online calculator, you will receive a detailed step-by-step solution to your problem, which will help you understand the algorithm how to solve system of linear equations.
Solve the system
The number of equations in the system:
Change the names of the variables in the system
Fill the system of linear equations:
Entering data into the calculator for solving system of linear equations by substitution
- You can input only integer numbers or fractions in this online calculator. More in-depth information read at these rules
- To change the signs from "+" to "-" in equation, enter negative numbers.
- If in your equation a some variable is absent, then in this place in the calculator, enter zero.
- If before the variable in equation no number then in the appropriate field, enter the number "1".
For example, the linear equation x1 - 7x2 - x4 = 2
can be entered as:
x1 + x2 + x3 + x4 =
Additional features calculator for solving system of linear equations by substitution
- Use , , and keys on keyboard to move between field in calculator.
- Instead x1, x2, ... you can enter your names of variables.
You can input only integer numbers, decimals or fractions in this online calculator (-2.4, 5/7, ...). More in-depth information read at these rules.
Try online calculators. Solving of equations.Solving of quadratic equationsSolving of biquadratic equationsSolving systems of linear equations by substitutionGaussian elimination calculatorLinear equations calculator: Cramer's ruleLinear equations calculator: Inverse matrix methodShow all online calculators
Try to solve the exercises from the theme equations.Exercises. Quadratic equations.Exercises. Exponential equations.Exercises. The system of linear equations with 2 variables.Exercises. The system of linear equations with 3 variables.Exercises. The system of linear equations with 4 variables.Show all online exercises
Add the comment