Square Area Calculator
This free online calculator will help you to find the area of a square.
Using this online calculator, you will receive a detailed step-by-step solution to your problem, which will help you understand the algorithm how to find square area.
Calculation of Square Area
Entering data into the square area calculator
- Select defined values - side or diagonal of the square;
- enter the value of datas;
- select units of measurement - meter (m), centimeter (cm) or millimeter (mm);
- select in which units you want to get the area - square meters (m2), square centimeters (cm2) or square millimeters (mm2).
You can input only integer numbers or fractions in this online calculator. More in-depth information read at these rules.
Theory. Square Area
The formulas for calculating the area of a square
- Area of square is equal to square of its side length.
A = a2
- Area of square is equal to half of square of its diagonal length.
d2 1 2
a - length of the square side,
d - length of the square diagonal.
You can input only integer numbers, decimals or fractions in this online calculator (-2.4, 5/7, ...). More in-depth information read at these rules.
Add the comment