Exercises. Addition of two natural numbers up to 50
These exercises will help to check how you are able to calculate the sum of two natural numbers up to 50.
The solution of exercises is the best way to test your knowledge and understand studied material!
Exercises: 0 from 0
Result: 0 points
Instructions for exercises - addition of two natural numbers up to 50
The task consists of 10 examples
Click the button to get started exercises.
Use the keyboard to enter an answer
or number keys on laptop/computer
- Enter the answer and press the button
Attention!!! At move to the new task this example becomes inaccessible!
The next task will be generated. Also, to the left of the keyboard, you can see if you solved the previous task correctly, and the points scored
For a correctly solved task, you will receive:
- 10 points if you spent less than 10 seconds on the solution (green indicator )
- 9 points if you spent 10 - 15 seconds on the solution (yellow indicator )
- 8 points if you spent 15 - 20 seconds on the solution (orange indicator )
- 7 points if you spent more than 20 seconds on the solution (red indicator )
After completing 10 tasks, you will see your result.
You can try to improve the result by pressing the button
Add the comment